[3830] CWopsT W5MJ LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 25 22:35:10 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 26

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  20  Mults = 20  Total Score = 400

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Wow, what a difference elevated radials make! I put 3 elevated radials on my
HF2V butternut today and had no problem being heard. With ground radials last
week it was all I could do to make a Q - 9 Qs in 30 minutes S&P with many ?.
This time I was running for 5 minutes and made 10 Qs and picked up another 10
S&P in 10 minutes with no fills and only 1 ? when I was a little quick on my
call. On RBn I had several reports over 20 dB. Life is good again.