[3830] TBDC W4AX(W5JR) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 10:50:08 EST 2019

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: W4AX
Operator(s): W5JR
Station: W4AX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.3
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 235  Total Score = 1,268

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

My *NIGHT TIME* hours operation using Mack's station remotely. Very low noise
levels this year. His neighborhood Christmas lights and new "toys"
were well behaved. Plenty of DX to add to the log this time.

I also operated from the home QTH for *DAYLIGHT* hours signing N5FL.

Looking forward to the CQ160CW in a few weeks.

Also excited to once again be operating the ARRLDX CW. I'll be signing KH6KR
(@NH6Y).

Flex 6600, Flex PGXL, Inv L, 8 Circle receiving array