[3830] TBDC W1WEF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 11:16:50 EST 2019

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT

Total:  QSOs = 456  Total Score = 2,298

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Think I worked the most Eu ever with tremendous condx during the times I was on.
Some Eu was so loud I thought there would be an opening to JA at our sunrise for
sure and even skipped going to Starbucks for my daily wakeup coffee! It did not
happen but worked KH6LC in the last few minutes I was on, very weak. I worked
DL6FBL, DL3AXX and RL3A so early in broad daylight but nothing surprises me on
top band since working VQ9QM years ago in broad daylight after moving him from
40 to 80 to 160. Tnx for the fun ...HNY       JACK W1WEF