[3830] TBDC N9SE Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 11:23:36 EST 2019

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: N9SE
Operator(s): N9SE
Station: N9SE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IN

Total:  QSOs = 333  Total Score = 3,333

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was as good as it gets for QRP from the midwest. I was astonished to work
21 DXCC entities, including a mind blowing 15 EU entities. Equipment used:
Elecraft KX3, Inverted-L (65 feet vertical). No RX antennas were used. My goal
was 320 QSOs, so 333 Qs with an indicated N1MM score of 3,333 seemed like a good
stopping point. I was shooting for top QRP in Zone 4, but with conditions this
good I don't think this will be good enough. We shall see. Thanks to BARC for
organizing this great event.