[3830] TBDC GW3YDX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 11:27:24 EST 2019

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: GW3YDX
Operator(s): GW3YDX
Station: GW3YDX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IO82LS

Total:  QSOs = 228  Total Score = 1,915

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Conditions absolutely amazing into the USA. Worked several West Coast stations
and the QRN level was very low. I was aiming for the sunrise award so operating
time was deliberately limited to 2 hours befour our sunrise time. Score equals
an incredible 8.4 points per QSO. Ran for all the operating time except the last
15 mins which was S+P. Well pleased with result. Great to see so many human
beings communicating with each other. No PC-PC "QSOs" with this great
contest. My first Stew Perry and it wont be the last.

TS890S - Expert 2KFA - inv-L with 70ft vert section for TX.