[3830] TBDC N3QE Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 14:00:30 EST 2019

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  QSOs = 268  Total Score = 1,519

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Arrived back from west coast right around sunset and only had a few hours to be
on. Was delighted to find that my horrible utility line noise was gone and
STUPENDOUSLY GOOD conditions to Europe especially northern Europe even before my
sunset.

Operated assisted so checking "multi-op" although almost all of my Q's
were running.

Worked 75 Europeans in my limited hours, and only a couple west coast. Where
were the west coast guys? Aren't they the ones who trumpet the distance based
scoring?