[3830] MnQP ND0C Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 2 19:21:23 EST 2019

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2019

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NOB

  160:
   80:     22        37
   40:     16         7
   20:      9        60
-------------------------
Total:     47       104  Mults = 65  Total Score = 19,630

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I got home from a business trip late Friday night and was kind of bushed.  I had
scheduled my return flight specifically to get home in time for MNQP, but it was
hard to "get into it".  - Don't know if it was just fatigue or what.
Weird.  I also took some time out for some family stuff - like building a snow
man with my wife and 11 year old daughter.

20 was frustrating - tough to find and hold a run frequency and the QSB was an
issue.  I don't think I ever got spotted either, which hurt.  I missed some
states that should have been "gimmes".  On the other hand 80 was
reasonably productive considering my five watts.

73,
Randy, ND0C