[3830] NA Sprint CW K6GHA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 2 23:09:52 EST 2019

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

---------------------
Total:  84     Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,688

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #4

Comments:

This felt like it was my first sprint. And mostly for CW it was. Lots of little
things were off out of the gate, and thank goodness they didn't multiply as
things went on.
Thanks for all the ops who stuck with me while I fumbled through touch typing
errors, N1MM challenges, and general LOW and SLOW operation.
Had fun and that was a nice amount of time.