[3830] NA Sprint CW N5ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 2 23:13:07 EST 2019

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

My towers were cranked quite a bit down for this one due to storms passing here.
 I felt it on 80, lost many jump balls there and rate just kept going down.  20
died very early but conditions on 80 and 40 were very good with low noise due to
rains here.  N1MM+ on left computer crashed couple times.  It always takes me
quite a while to get adjusted operating this special contest.  But it is new
personal best, with same Qs as previous one but with couple more mults, so that
is progress anyway.  Tnx for Qs de Marko