[3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 2 23:40:02 EST 2019

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co

---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

In the sprints, I usually expect 40m to outperform 80m - but not this one.  80m
seemed to have more activity and long distance than usual with VE9AA and VA1MM
wkd on 80m both with 599+ sigs.  - Enjoyed the sprint and glad club was able to
field 8 ops for this one;  thanks to my teammates for getting on.  Oh - and
thanks to N6TR and WA7BNM for verifying that our team calls were registered
okay;  we appreciated the help.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Rig:  IC756Pro3 to TH7DX at 72', 4 el mono 20m at 52 towards west, 2 el 40m at
90', and 80m shunt fed tower with 40 radials.