[3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 3 15:52:15 EST 2019

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2019

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RAM

  160:
   80:      83
   40:      98
   20:      82
-------------------------
Total:     263       0  Mults = 69  Total Score = 36,820

Thinks started off well, but quickly went slow.  I suspect that the operators
were there, just lack of propagation.  I took a few breaks throughout the day as
there was just no response to CQs for long periods of time.  Usually 20 can keep
you busy with good runs.  Not so this time.

It sure will be nice to chase in-state rovers on 40 again.  Have not seen that
for a couple of years now.  Maybe we can convince the rovers to give 80 a try
for a quick 10 minute blast on a county activation to give in-state ops a chance
to work them.  At least unto 40 is back again.

The only DX worked was Bill, HC1DW.  He had a nice signal too.

73, John  K0TG