[3830] BC QSO VA7VF Single OpSSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 3 19:42:45 EST 2019

                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2019

Call: VA7VF
Operator(s): VA7VF
Station: VA7VF

Class: Single OpSSB HP
QTH: CN79mq

  160:           0                         0
   80:           2                         2
   40:           1                         1
   20:         160                        45
   15:           1                         1
   10:           1                         1
Total:   0     165      0        0        50         0  Total Score = 18,150

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Significant difference between total score 2018 (31590)and 2019 (18150).
Conditions awful with fading on most of the QSOs.  However the noise level was
also down so I was able to work stations at S3 which has never happened here.
Being too close to the lower mainland, unable to work anything other than
VE7ZSH(NWB).  Being close enough VE7UF and I worked on 5 bands and I was able to
work VA7YJJ(CML) with difficulty. A couple of MB and one ON, almost got clean
sweep of WAS 40/50. All said I always enjoy the BCQP. Next year I look forward
to being able to operate CW as well as SSB.  73 Margaret VA7VF