[3830] NA Sprint CW W3IUU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 3 20:55:09 EST 2019

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W3IUU
Operator(s): W3IUU
Station: W3IUU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maryland

   80:  28       19
   40:   8        4
   20:
---------------------
Total:  36     Mults = 23  Total Score = 828

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Thank you for the QSOs and the patience. I have worked NA sprints before, but
not in the recommended pattern. The online example wave files helped me
understand what is supposed to happen. Although I'm using N1MM+ logger, it is
not directly keying the transmitter. I'm using the FT950's memory keyer, but
have to put serial numbers in by hand. Finding the correct number on the screen
with my screen reading program is sometimes a little time-consuming.
Again, TNX for the QSOs and 73, Lloyd, W3IUU