[3830] BC QSO VE7XF Single OpCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 4 01:37:53 EST 2019

                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2019

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH: Comox, NPR

Total:  207     0       0       99         0         0  Total Score = 86,172

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We MUST be close to the bottom of the cycle - condx here were poor, but my score
is better than last year. Many stations heard me better than I heard them -
sorry about the repeats. Congrats to the VE7UF gang for the new world's record!
I snagged 13 BC Districts, and made a few cross-contest QSOs with the MNQP ops.

A part-time operation, as VA7VF shares the antenna.
N1MM+ scores differently (4,000 points) from the official paper score summary.
I picked the bigger one :-)

Ralph, VE7XF