[3830] CWopsT K8BZ QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 6 15:26:21 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 6

Call: K8BZ
Operator(s): K8BZ
Station: K8BZ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Gladwin, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:10

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Just finished the QRP Labs QCX rig just in time to try it out on CWT.  I wasn't
expecting much and just ran search and pounce.  There was only 10 minutes left
of the contest before I got started.  I only worked 10 stations.  Every station
I call answered me on the first call.  I think only one station took more than 1
call.  Couldn't believe it from this little rig.  It still has some bugs I have
to debug, but unbelievable so far. 73, K8BZ