[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad V31AT(K5PI) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 7 22:08:30 EST 2019

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 8

Call: V31AT
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: V31AT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Caye Caulker, BZ

   40:  10     10
Total:  10     10  Total Score = 100

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow -- it felt like I was on the other side of the planet!  All the biggest guns
were barely moving my S-meter, but 10 of you all stars managed to pull me
through.

Very limited antenna here -- one 33 foot vertical wire and one elevated radial
-- that's all the grumpy hotel manager would allow.  But the scuba diving has
been great!  And I'll be much louder next week when we put together our inland,
hilltop station for ARRL DX CW.  Barring some unforseen circumstance I'll be
back in the NS fray next Thursday with considerably more oomph!