[3830] RTTY WPX EE3X(EA3KX) SOSB/40 TB-Wires QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 10 15:20:26 EST 2019

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: EE3X
Operator(s): EA3KX
Station: EA3KX

Class: SOSB/40 QRP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: CATALUNYA
Operating Time (hrs): 16,5

Club: EA QRP CLUB

Comments:

WORKING CONDITIONS :
TRANSCEIVER ELECRAFT KX3 #5595
ANTENNAS : HALF SLOPER, DIPOLE, DOUBLE BAZOOKA AND MINI WHIP (RX )
SOFTWARE : N1MM+

A weekend with a good spread with low noise level (and there were high level
moments of qsb) and good weather.
Objectives achieved.
I have used more time than I had planned but it has been worth it. I have
enjoyed.
They have been able to work at several US stations, but not Canada or Japan.
Thank you all for the qso's and the patience, and we'll see each other (listen)
in the next one (ARRL Int. CW Contest)
73
Santi Sanyé
EE3X (EA3KX)