[3830] RTTY WPX K4XL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 10 19:14:17 EST 2019

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Virginia

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

One thing after another!  N1MM+ decided to close without warning on 4 occasions.
 I suspect my ancient computer is being taxed beyond the breaking point.  Each
time that happened, it screwed up a run...naturally.  I apologize to those who
were left unanswered.  If that wasn't bad enough, right when things were getting
good on 20 meters, my area had a power failure.  My generator was good enough
for me to run low power, so over 5 hours of this high power entry were actually
on low power.  There was no shortage of stations and there will be some very big
scores turned in....unfortunately, mine won't be one of them! Since I didn't
plan to win, everything turned out OK...and I had a lot of fun.  Thanks for the
Qs!