[3830] RTTY WPX N2FF SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 10 19:22:10 EST 2019

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NY

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

WOW...So many stations all the way from 14075 to almost 14150. Best conditions
Saturday when I was able to work stations with one call and then run with pretty
good rates with 100 watts. Too many calls from family for shopping rides and
then woman's college basketball games. Unable to be in the contest and watching
the games at the same time.
Thanks to all the stations that worked me.  Please do it again next year!