[3830] RTTY WPX WB6JJJ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 10 19:29:14 EST 2019

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Penn Valley, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all of the QSOs and KBs during this contest...  Much fun.
I was fighting a nasty cold so between that and ranch chores, I got in some
radio time.
The rain static yesterday was bad enough to limit the number of QSOs for a
while.
At least we didn't lose power during the high winds.  There must have been a
bunch of minor power glitches that I didn't notice but the big screen TV did -
changed input sources among other things that my wife screamed about.
Bill