[3830] RTTY WPX K3AU(K2YWE) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 10 19:32:17 EST 2019

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: K3AU
Operator(s): K2YWE
Station: K2YWE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Part Time. I was on the air in several chunks over the weekend. My original
objective was 50 Q's, but it evolved into significantly more during the process
of using the contest as a learning opportunity. I started all S&P but ran
several times on Saturday. I stopped and started operations as it suited me to
make changes in the setup or think something through, and I learned a great deal
more than what little I knew about MTTY, the N1MM Digital Interface, and RTTY
contesting in general. Adding 2Tone will be next. Mostly, I leaned that there is
a lot more to know. It was fun and I'll be ramping up my RTTY activity from now
on.