[3830] RTTY WPX AE6JV SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 10 21:23:33 EST 2019

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: AE6JV
Operator(s): AE6JV
Station: AE6JV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Los Gatos, CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I put up a low 40M wire dipole which helped on 40 and a 2 element 20M wire beam
which helped for some QSOs on 20. My 160M dipole did yeoman service on 80M and
15M. Otherwise, the 8 band vertical that won't tune filled in.

I has some problem with my log program identifying duplicates, so my apologies
to all, particularly KT7E where there were 2 duplicates on 80M.