[3830] RTTY WPX AB0LR SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 11 20:00:22 EST 2019

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: AB0LR
Operator(s): AB0LR
Station: AB0LR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado

WOW! that was refreshing after being off the air and a none contester for a few
years. Happy to be back and my alacrites are at their pike.  I decided to become
an SO2R station upon my return to the world's greatest hobby know to men with
big dreams and small bank accounts and I emphatically am over whelmed with the
vast amount of fun that SO2R brings to the hobby. Reluctancely, I moved forward
on the project after being off the air and vacillating in a pensive of mind for
long period of time. I devised a plan after some youtube investigating. I was
able to mitigate all occludes and the unknowns by looking at all data I could
find on the internet. The weather also play a pretty exasperating role in some
of my decidions. At times I had to procide in an unorthodox manner to conclude
the project. I had no axiom to follow(lol). So far I am only in the practice
mode (not chasing paper).