[3830] ARRLDX CW K4FN SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 00:03:56 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K4FN
Operator(s): K4FN
Station: K4FN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

Total:  570   315  Total Score = 538,650

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Remote from FL using RemAud and Tight VNC. Everything worked fine, especially
the BOG, FCP Inv L's on 80M and 160M and amp with remote software. 100%
S&P.
I always say my QTH is set up for domestic contests but I felt pretty loud,
especially on the low bands. All my antenna work last summer paid off! Decided
to call it quits on Sat night.
FTdx-3000, Expert 1K-FA, X7, TH-7DXX South, 40M Loop, 80M and 160M FCP Inv L's
and BOG. N1MM+ and MOAS II.
73 Dan