[3830] ARRLDX CW W5ZN SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 17:24:13 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W5ZN
Operator(s): W5ZN
Station: W5ZN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 7:16

   10:    7     6
-------------------
Total:  280   153  Total Score = 128,520

Club: Arkansas DX Association

Comments:

Casual operation this weekend. I had planned my usual SB80 run however the
severe power line noise that appeared a couple of months ago still exists. I
have identified the source and the power company has responded however it has
not yet been fixed. It is horrible to the NE/E/SE facing the power line running
north & south along the highway a quarter mile away so digging out weak ones
is impossible. Hopefully the power company will have this corrected in the next
couple of weeks but until then it is what it is. I did enjoy making several
S&P Q's. Condx seems very good on the low bands.
73 Joel W5ZN