[3830] ARRLDX CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 19:03:24 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC

   10:    8     5
-------------------
Total: 1015   356  Total Score = 1,084,020

Low bands were good on Friday night but by Sat. night, my low wires (a doublet
and an inv L for 160M at 30') just could not cut it.  10M never seemed to open
up until I had a run of PYs (if three QSOs count as a run) late on Sunday
afternoon. 15M continued to tease us with semi-openings.  I am learning that
being in a section (SC)that is close to my call suffix (SX) can confuse guys a
lot.  I expect there will be a number who get my call as K2SC and I have no idea
what they used as a section.  Thanks to those who listened hard and heard my
little signal.  And, you say, condx are going to keep going down for another
couple of years?  Yuck!