[3830] ARRLDX CW K6LL SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 19:23:12 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ

   40:  444   101
   20:  920   112
   15:   76    46
   10:   30     6
-------------------
Total: 1559   343  Total Score = 1,604,211

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

For this part of the solar cycle (SF=71), conditions were great.  K-Index was 0
for most of the contest.  There was a good opening to Europe, including Russia,
on both days.  After working all the Telnet spots, I was able to hold a CQ
frequency and run on 20. I took a lot of breaks and even some daytime naps.

One 48' tower on a small city lot.
40 year old tribander and 2 el 40.
One half-sloper at 45' which covers 80 and 160.

The terrain is flat, and Yuma is a good location, so those antennas punch way
above their weight.

.