[3830] ARRLDX CW YU7U SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 19:26:22 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: YU7U
Operator(s): YU7U
Station: YU7U

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Batrovci

Total:  480    52  Total Score = 74,880

First time I was try to operate low power in some contest. It was fun. I did 480
qso with 52 mtpl for 12 hours of operating. Equipment: IC7300 with RSBA1
software for time to time remote operation, 3 ele ful size yagi 28 m high, n1mm
loger with spectrum display (great tool).

all qsos are ulpoaded on LOTW.

Sorry guys for my delay with answer, but it is very hard to make some contesting
with RS Ba1 software (sorry K3PA for my strange message:-).
73, Brane yu7u