[3830] ARRLDX CW K0VXU SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 19:42:57 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: KS-USA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:12

Total:  264    92  Total Score = 72,864

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TH6DXX, TL922A, N1MM+

Snowstorm a few weeks back took out all my wire antennas, left only TH6DXX to
work with. So, ran this one as SOSB/20.  Time was limited but tried to make the
most of it.  Sunday morning late I had to take the XYL to the ER.  Thank
goodness it was nothing super serious.  Got back to rig in the afternoon and
work what I could.  Most of the QSOs were S&P looking for mults and new W0AR
countries.

20 seemed in good shape and I was surprised at how long it stayed in for EU and
Asia.  Very little out of Africa while I was at rig.  Missed most morning
openings Saturday and Sunday.  Mults seemed low comparatively.

Anyhow, it was fun again and maybe by next fall I will have antennas back up for
the low bands.  Maybe even a 40 meter yagi.

Thanks everyone for the QSOs and see you next year.

73,
Russ - K0VAU