[3830] ARRLDX CW W4PM SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 19:44:39 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:20

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  921   295  Total Score = 815,085

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

I used the OMNI VII and my single 40 m EDZ antenna.  I thought conditions were
very good on 20,40,80,160.  My antenna is poor on 160 but I was able to work a
few big gun EU stations! I'll bet the guys with antennas and power did very well
there.  15 was poor Saturday but opened to EU on Sunday which allowed some nice
Mults.  Thank for the contacts.  All those KW's kept the bands hopping!

73,
Puck W4PM