[3830] ARRLDX CW LY2XW M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 18 05:44:03 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: LY2XW
Operator(s): LY2MV LY2XW
Station: LY2XW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KO25oe

Total: 1078   174  Total Score = 562,716

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

After some doubts making the choice between contest and other entertaining
weekend activities, I’ve called my fellow Vytas LY2MV, got his prompt ok and
after one hour of driving we started to enjoy the time full of our beloved
game.
Remarkable surprise was good conditions on low bands. We never worked so many US
stations on top band in previous contests.
Thanks to All for the contacts!

Rig:

K3 + TT Titan III
FT1kD for bands observation
20m,15,10m - two tribanders 3+3+5 el and 3+4+7 el
40m - 1/2 wave vertical w parasitic elements
80m - dipole
160m - InvL

73! Vygis