[3830] ARRLDX CW KB0EO SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 18 09:08:17 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: MN

   20:  21     17
Total:  21     17  Total Score = 1,071

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Still operating out of a temporary location in Lonsdale with an S9+20 electrical
noise - pretty much puts me out of the game. Antenna is a temporary 20 meter
dipole up about 10 feet. The 21 stations I worked were primarily Caribbean with
a couple in Europe - stations have to be extremely strong for me to be able to
hear.

New house is almost completed - God willing, the tower will go back up as soon
as winter decides to end. My new location will be Kilkenny, MN in Le Sueur
County...one county west from my location in Northfield.

73,

Dan - KB0EO