[3830] ARRLDX CW IR1G(IZ1LBG) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 19 03:19:24 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: IR1G
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IR1G

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cortazzone (AT)

   40: 1193    61
   20: 1373    61
   15:  172    35
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3207   273  Total Score = 2,280,177

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

First I would like to thanks my father IW1ARB which made this possibile. He has
worked hard during the last two months in order to get the station ready for
this one.
Overall station worked very well during the weekend, some problems with the 2nd
radio on 80m and 160m have still to be solved. Also a neighborhood Street lamp
is producing a terrible s7-s9 QRM on 160m which made the receving to US almost
impossible.

Overall condition on the band were a blast. 40m and 20m were the money band but
also 80m shows great life.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

Se all during Russian DX in few weeks

Filippo IZ1LBG