[3830] CWopsT W2RU HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 20 08:54:21 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 20

Call: W2RU
Operator(s): W2RU
Station: W2RU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:35

Total:  73  Mults = 70  Total Score = 5,110

Club: Circle Creek Contest Club

Comments:

I was in the midst of a very pleasant and productive Run on 80 -- complete with
a small pileup -- when someone landed right on top of me, calling CQ CWT
numerous times.  Instead of leaving, he proceeded to make a series of QSOs
there.  I wouldn't have minded so much except it was obvious that too many
stations were hearing HIM better than they were hearing ME.  Tells me I'm
spending too much time INside, not enough time OUTside.