[3830] CWopsT AA4LS LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 20 10:43:50 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 20

Call: AA4LS
Operator(s): AA4LS
Station: AA4LS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

Total:  116  Mults = 100  Total Score = 11,600

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Last week on Friday got a 160m Inverted-L up and it works great for receive on
the other bands. No local noise, less N4ETC, and no electric fence!
Started out with good rates on 80m but after awhile it slowed down and lost my
run freq so had to find another one. Also took a while to find a run freq on
40m. The receive antenna motivated me to check 20m at the end, but I couldn't
hear any EU today. Only our minutes missed. Thanks to everyone for the QSOs,
Chas - AA4LS