[3830] CWopsT K6DAJ(@N6RO) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 20 15:13:42 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 20

Call: K6DAJ
Operator(s): K6DAJ
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Remote Operation

Total:  98  Mults = 97  Total Score = 9,506

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First time trying 1900Z remote from N6RO. Threw out a few CQs on 15 with no
answers. First half on 20 was great running. But when things slowed down and I
started S&P'ing, most had abandoned 20 for 40. QSY is complicated because
one amp is not remoteable, but Ken (N6RO) helped by switching it. Went to 40 and
got discombobulated with mouse between SmartSDR and N1MM+ trying to find a
frequency. (This should be remedied by the Flex knob I have on order.) Gave up
and S&P'ed with limited success (early here for 40). Also got confused about
focus and CQed on top of people I was S&P'ing a couple times... sorry! I
hope the slope of my learning curve is positive. Sometimes it just seems random.
 73, Dave