[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 20 23:06:42 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 21

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  74  Mults = 61  Total Score = 4,514

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Great fun. Except for a couple of CQ QSOs on 40 early on, this was a S&P
CWT. Whenever I hit a dead spot, I'd call CQ, but got only a couple of
catch the last couple of characters of someones call and I feel he's finishing a
CQ and I call him and know who it he even sends his name. Callsign recognition
rocks! ...when it works. :-)

I must be improving with the new radio; only a couple of fubars this evening.

Thanks for the QSOs!

73,
Dale, kg5u
Houston, TX