[3830] NAQP RTTY WB0TEV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 24 01:13:38 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 7:36

   15:    3     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  347   100  Total Score = 34,700

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG Mark

Comments:

80 was in great shape.  On the other hand made only 2 15m QSO's both a result of
moves.  One was K5RT (LOS from me) and the other was a KH6 I managed to move
from 20.  The one 10m Q was also LOS to K5RT, a move from the aforementioned 15m
move.

Much of 7 land was poorly represented, no ID, MT or UT.  Only VEs were AB, BC,
ON and QC.  VO1VR answered me on 80, but couldn't finish the QSO. Only thing
outside NA (aside from a couple Hawaiians) was a single KP4. No ND, NE, RI or AK
either.

See you in ARRL SSB DX next weekend as V31VP.

Victor WB0TEV