[3830] CQ160 SSB OE1HHB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 25 13:11:38 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: OE1HHB
Operator(s): OE1HHB
Station: OE1HHB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vienna
Operating Time (hrs): ~18:00

Total:  QSOs = 227  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 40  Total Score = 45,280

Reached a new personal high score this year from my 6th floor city flat with
balcony antennas (7m long telescopic vertical and 17m long "down the
balcony" wire vertical matched with a Chameleon Hybrid 5:1 transformer).
QRN and noise level was lower than usual and I heard for the first time also a
US station the first night (K1LZ) - so there is hope to get them also in the log
sometimes. New bandpoints were GI and CT.
Thanks for all the QSO - see you next year, hopefully then also in the CW part
when my CW training makes progress.