[3830] REF SSB F8ATS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 25 13:18:23 EST 2019

                    REF Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: F8ATS
Operator(s): F8ATS
Station: F8ATS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NOZAY-91
Operating Time (hrs): 27H57

   80:  461   108
   40:  239   101
Total:  984   354  Total Score = 1,779,912

Hi everybody,
Second edition this year. Last year 2018 I noticed a very bad spread at short
distance, and this year it is the same  on 40m.
Some French stations on high bands ... must seek and be patient because with 100
w, it is not easy to hear ... it's sport! ... Thank you to all the foreign
stations that have mixed to our French Contest, it gives a real craze in this
contest very nice ... The stations FG FM FR FY were very present on the air
thanks to them !!
see you next year, depending on my freedom and my job.
73/88 Tony F8ATS
RIG: TS 480 SAT 100w Triband @ 15m and dipoles 40/80 @ 6m and 12m