[3830] NAQP RTTY W1DX(N6ERD) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 25 19:21:39 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W1DX
Operator(s): N6ERD
Station: W1AN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN41

   15:    7     5
Total:  390   101  Total Score = 39,390

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Rough making Qs on the east coast with everyone working the 160 contest.  Only
worked a handful of 1 and 2 area stations - LOTS of AZ, IL - not sure if it was
the specific hope from my antenna but didn't seem to matter if I pointed a bit
away!
80 Meters was a great bad for me, just not enough people stayed up late.  Few
Canadians came by while I was CQing and worked a couple when I got tired of no
one answering and dialed around the band a bit.  Not sure if they had bad condx
or just didn't know they were there.
I had fun and that's what matters to me.
73
Dan