[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6DAJ LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 28 22:13:18 EST 2019

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 1

Call: K6DAJ
Operator(s): K6DAJ
Station: K6DAJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Berkeley, CA

  160:   4      2
   80:  11      5
   40:  10      8
Total:  25     15  Total Score = 375

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had forgotten to tune my manual antenna tuner for 160. As soon as I
transmitted, RFI got into my USB cable (or something) and made the logger freak
out. So all the 160 Qs were sent by hand and logged on a piece of paper (hence
the discombobulation for those who worked me there).

Other than that, pretty good.  Signals were weak on 40 and I worked what I could
copy. 80 was better, though there were still some that I couldn't hear that
other locals were working.

I wasn't even going to do it tonight because I just spent 8 hours tracking down
a one character typo in device driver code.  But at 2:29Z, I turned on the radio
and figured, "what the heck?" Didn't try the remote receiver this
time... no time to set it up.

Still, one of my better NS scores.