[3830] CWopsT N4FP HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 2 09:55:07 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 2

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): .1
Remote Operation

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Had short break between medical appts.  Used Flex Maestro from car remote to
Flex 6300 and AL-80B at home running KW to 40 meter inverted vee.  Found an open
frequency to run and made my 10 contacts to start the New Year off right.  Happy
New Year to all.  See you from home at 1900.

Sorry I missed 1 session in 2018 due to neighborhood power failure just before
CWT that lasted several hours.  Have missed 2 sessions total in last 3 years,
including 1 in 2017 when I totally overlooked the time.