[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 3 22:14:02 EST 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 4

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:  24     18
   40:  10      7
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  34     25  Total Score = 850

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got off to a real good start and bogged down early on 40.  Band was not good for
close in stations (all of whom could not hear me), but it was bad for far west
stations too.  80M was long with weak signals from AL and TN, but pretty good
for the rest of the country.  QRP station K8CN was OK and KE0TT was actually
loud.  Did work WJ9B and K6MR on 80.  Wasn't set up for 160M tonight due to
having that antenna set for 80M for the QRP fox hunt on 80 that I finished with
just one minute to go for the NS start.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  Happy New
Year to all.  73, John, K4BAI.