[3830] RTTY Roundup N4QX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 6 14:10:17 EST 2019

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N4QX
Operator(s): N4QX
Station: N4QX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

-----------------------
Total:    5        0  State/Prov = 4  Countries = 0  Total Score = 20

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Set up the station (all portable all the time here) for Kids Day because
Ellagrace, age 6, really liked the idea. She had a very nice QSO with a very
gracious K5UR Saturday afternoon, then wanted to do something else with Daddy.
Like her father, she's not big on HF phone.

Left the station overnight to test whether I successfully figured out a working
RTTY setup over the past year (had a big goose egg in RTTY Roundup in 2018
despite an effort). Between church and swim lessons, I was able to make it work.
5 Qs, 4 mults (MN, LA, TX, IA), all S&P. If PVRC wins by 20 points or less,
I will take a bow.

73 de Brennan N4QX