[3830] RTTY Roundup W0CO SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 6 20:06:08 EST 2019

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0CO
Operator(s): W0CO
Station: W0CO

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: CO

   80:    57
   40:   166      38
-----------------------
Total:   448      38  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 10  Total Score = 29,160

Operated some FT8 and should have stayed with RTTY.  Pushed me into SO Unlimited
category and did no other "spotting" except the FT8 decoder on 38
QSOs.  Should have spotted the entire contest and read the rules more closely
before the start.

The FT8 mode performed as I expected and did not keep my attention.  RTTY was
more enjoyable and a challenge.  I operated SO2V with multiple decoders.

Did have fun and was my first Roundup contest in several years.

Thank you for all the QSOs see you again next year,  73  Brad  W0CO