[3830] RTTY Roundup WD0T Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 6 20:39:10 EST 2019

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

   80:     0       0
   40:   106       0
   20:   121       0
   15:     9       0
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   236       0  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 8  Total Score = 12,980

Wanted to work more of the contest, but with being on call for work
and with the Governors Inaugural up in the air with volunteering, I did
part time as much as I could.. Great to work Joe W0DB in NE, and the
gang at W0SD..

At home, ice storm took out my first 2 sets of wires, so was on my 3rd
string antenna, the 425ft low loop. It worked OK.

Also testing out an old SB-221 that I recently refurbished, appears to
be working fine at 600 watts, didn't want to push it.

Appreciate each and every QSO, great to work many new stations and
many familiar calls.

73,

God Bless, Todd WD0T

Old equipment:

TS-450S/AT, Dentron MT-3000A into a 425ft loop,
SB-221 amplifier at 600 watts, N1MM+ logger.