[3830] RTTY Roundup N4BCD Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 6 21:23:16 EST 2019

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N4BCD
Operator(s): N4BCD
Station: N4BCD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: tn
Operating Time (hrs):

-----------------------
Total:   129       0  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 12  Total Score = 6,450

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

A very casual effort but heartened to hear & work a few new ones. One op
seemed to be typing his exchange - hope he gets his macros working next year.

A notable issue with N1MM this time... I fat-fingered a DX station's call sign
while running and hit return too quickly so it was in the log. Logged the
station again with correct suffix figuring I'd change it when I changed bands.
No matter how I tried, N1MM locked up completely when trying to delete a logged
contact. Until now N1MM has been rock solid.

LOTW (and contesters) continue to amaze.  Uploaded the Q's Sunday night, hit
refresh and instant DX QSL's.

Mark N4BCD