[3830] RTTY Roundup K0TG SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 7 00:20:19 EST 2019

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN

-----------------------
Total:   863       0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 19  Total Score = 63,862

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I  ended the first night with about 350 in the log.  Got going on 40 in the AM
and it was cooking pretty good.  Then 20 worked out well too.  It slowed a bit
in the afternoon then 40 had a good short bursts almost at the end.

I was really thinking I had a fix for my 80 meter issue.  I had been working on
that on and off all week, just to have it not work in the end.  Bad balun or
feedline issue.  I thought it would be better to get on the air.  I was right
about that.

Not a lot of DX worked.  I had these great runs going on 20 and I just could not
see leaving that to maybe work some DX.  When I first spun thru the band many
were tough to get thru to.  I think I made the right decision.  But mults are
nice.  :)

Will be on from CO for the WPX RTTY if plans work out.  NC0DX @ W0LSD.

73, John  K0TG