[3830] RTTY Roundup HI3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 7 10:11:28 EST 2019

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3T
Station: HI3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sincrética

   80:      8
   10:   zero
-----------------------
Total:   1148      0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 47  Total Score = 117,096

Hi,
Thanks for all the qsos , but I will not take the FT8 fever into the RTTY
CONTEST, absolutely NO, NOT WAY FOR ME.
"GET BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS, RTTY ONLY IS THE ONLY WAY"

Finally I decided to do the contest, the station was rebuilt 1 hour before the
start time and I had many software problems. The first 10 hours, only one radio
due to a writelog problem on the second screen, then 1 hour before the mandatory
interruption I found it.
The second radio really played great, but I need the  bandpass filters to
improve it.

My 40-meter HB 2 element "Tedsteppir" that uses Steppir fiberglass
poles really works so well that everyone I called is in the log.

This time is not to win, it's just to have fun despite all the problems and, OH
MY ... Definitely, I could work better if I had decided before ... but is too
late for it.